Availability of ModSecurity 2.7.0
The ModSecurity Development Team is pleased to announce the availability of ModSecurity 2.7.0 Stable Release.The stability of this release is good and includes many new features and bug fixes.
* Internationalization (I18N) Support
* HMAC Token Injection to prevent data manipulation
* PCRE JIT Support to speed up regular expression operators
* Caching Lua VMs to speed up multiple scripts
* Ability to add exceptions based on TAG and MSG data
* Per-rule Performance information in audit log
Please see the release notes included into CHANGES file. For known problems and more information about bug fixes, please see the online ModSecurity Jira. Please report any bug to firstname.lastname@example.org.