Mobile Star Chart 0.09‏

Help
psifyr
2007-11-04
2013-03-27
  • psifyr
    psifyr
    2007-11-04

I would first like to applaud you for your efforts on a fantastic program. I currently own a Sony Ericsson W810i and when I first started the program I was confused.  But after mastering the features I was hooked. If I had to recommend anything it would be more customization for the preset locations. Also I suggest a re-check the distances of some of the astronomical objects (for example; M31-Andromeda Galaxy, listed distance of 2200 ly, its about 2.5 million light-years)

Unfortunately my phone won't run it anymore when it used to run it perfectly. I used to be able to run it with all preferences checked, mag6-5080 stars, all objects and planets loaded, with no problem at all.  When I re-install (I tried every version) it can load preferences, location, about and exit options only once and I cannot start or restart the program at all. It just hangs and I can only cycle through the main menu options.

I don't know how or why it stopped deciding to run. I wonder if there is some setting or file that is remaining in phone memory that is causing this malfunction.  I think it has something to do with the memory. I'll try researching a little more, until then I hope you find out something.  In the meantime I would like to see you release a new version or perhaps reply or post a solution for me.

Thanks very much.