Lucenemodule 1.8.0 is basically a MMBase 1.8.0 compatible version since MMBase 1.8 is NOT backwards compatible in some area's.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MMBASE RELEASES PRIOR TO THE 1.8 RELEASE, USE LUCENEMODULE 1.7.9 FOR ALL MMBASE VERSIONS BELOW 1.8
MMBase 1.8 specific features are added this lucenemodule release like:
-Changed configuration reading
-Support for the NodeEventListener mechanism
-added HugeNodeListIterator for more efficient memory handling
1) Extractor plugins
Lucenemodule's dependencies on pdf and word content extraction are now handled by Extractors. This makes the module less depending on some external jars. Extractors have to implement an interface and have to be declared in the definition xml file:
<extractor mimetype="application/ms-excel" extractorClass="net.sf.mmapps.modules.lucenesearch.extraction.impl.POIExcelExtractor" />... read more
The next version (1.4) of UML2MMBase has been released. A lot of new features have been added in this release:
- Support for the Magicdraw 8.0 application: http://www.magicdraw.com.
- Introduced framework for package dependencies modeled with a MMBasePackage stereotype that can be used for post-generation tasks.
- Made it possibly to easily customize the generated artifacts by providing the Velocity scripts in the modules directory.
- Allow to specify application name.
- Allow for setting a version tagged value for builders.
- Advanced usage of visibility of classes and attributes for inclusion in wizards, wizard list, search fields and menu.
- Introduced a "system" tagged value.
- Support for option lists in relations.
- Search implemented using the list.jsp
The UML2MMBase 1.3 sources were released today on the mmapps website for public download.
This version adds support for MMBase 1.7.
Also support was added to set a prompt tagged value for gui display, reldef support to custom relation types and much more!