From: Araki Ken <arakiken@us...> - 2002-04-14 14:37:10
I released mlterm version 2.4.0.
Following is a change log.
* #RRGGBB format is supported for specifying fg/bg color.
* All color names defined in rgb.txt are available for specifying fg/bg color.
* Bidi processing is improved for practical use.(Thanks to Nadim Shaikli)
* Even if console applications don't support character combining, -J/--dyncomb
option enables them to show combining characters correctly.
* Shortcut keys for scrolling which are not compatible with xterm are disabled
by default. -q/--extkey option enables them.
* And many monor bus are fixed.