From: Araki Ken <j00v0113@ip...> - 2002-01-23 11:35:42
I committed changes below.
* ISCII rendering is tuned up.
* etc/font and etc/vfont format is changed. (default font can be specified.)
* -c/--cp932/use_cp932_ucs_for_xft option is added.
* aafont file format is changed. ([Font Family]-[Font Encoding](:[Percentage]))
* font or vfont is used when XIM fontset is created under AA mode.
BTW , I will release 2.2.0 by the end of this month , though
I don't know whether ISCII can be explicitly supported or not.
So I'd like you to test CVS current mlterm.