Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Ubuntu 12.04 : SVN version 54. Mkahawa quits on "no" in yes/no

Help
Mélodie
2013-05-09
2014-06-16
  • Mélodie
    Mélodie
    2013-05-09

Hi,

Now Mkahawa server and client run in vbox, and tests continues. I have clicked to the cross in the border of the window to close the server (there is no quit button it seems) and was prompte with a confirmation window. Then I the question is "do you really want to quit?". I decided I would hit the button "No" to cancel quitting.

Well it has quit anyhow. I repeated this two times, and each time it quits, whether I hit "No" or "Yes".

Regards,
    Mélodie

• Script Warlock
    Script Warlock
    2013-05-11

i'll check that one early next week after the election. i'm not aware of those buttons but anyway i/we can add that missing part only that i still can't upload or update the svn files because i'm not an admin of the project. anyhow i'll find a way to upload the source sometime in my ubuntu one account to share some little changes i made on mkahawa.

• Mélodie
    Mélodie
    2013-05-11

Hi,

If this project would be on github you could fork the project, upload the changes on your own account then send a pull request concerning your change to the owner of the project. Isn't that possible at Sourceforge.net ?

• Mélodie
    Mélodie
    2013-11-04

Hi,

Have you solved that one since last may?

Regards,
    Mélodie

• Script Warlock
    Script Warlock
    2013-11-04

just figured out, by the way i have created my very first git need help on this.

• Script Warlock
    Script Warlock
    2013-11-04

done, see attached

Last edit: Script Warlock 2013-11-04
  • Mélodie
    Mélodie
    2014-06-16

Hi,

I haven't been much around here since last year, sorry for that. (Difficult to be in many places and stick). (btw you can visit at linuxvillage.org, which is available in English and in French).

Ubuntu Openbox Remix (name Bento) continues and is updated regularly. I start working on the Trusty version too, which is the new LTS edition, and I was wondering if Mkahawa would be updated to fit into Ubuntu Trusty 14.04 ?

Where is your git space?

Regards,
    Mélodie

Last edit: Mélodie 2014-06-16