From: Peter Palfrader <weaselp@us...> - 2003-05-22 15:21:51
Update of /cvsroot/mixmaster/Mix
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv25586
RCS file: /cvsroot/mixmaster/Mix/HISTORY,v
retrieving revision 1.91
retrieving revision 1.92
diff -u -d -r1.91 -r1.92
--- HISTORY 8 May 2003 18:28:41 -0000 1.91
+++ HISTORY 22 May 2003 14:34:47 -0000 1.92
@@ -386,12 +386,12 @@
time mixmaster is run unless CLIENTAUTOFLUSH is
set to n. (closes: #676794: Rate implementation
- Found that weird bug that weird bug that sometimes
- led to "Unknown remailer version!" errors: In
- chain_randfinal() we selected a random value
- between 0 and maxrem instead of 0 and maxrem - 1.
- Mixmaster now uses broken-chain info from stats. I
- hope this doesn't break any Nym functionality.
+ Found that weird bug that sometimes led to "Unknown
+ remailer version!" errors: In chain_randfinal() we
+ selected a random value between 0 and maxrem instead
+ of 0 and maxrem - 1. Mixmaster now uses
+ broken-chain info from stats. I hope this doesn't
+ break any Nym functionality.
Warn if remailer stats are older than a day.
2003-05-08 3.0a5 Experimental feature: --redirect -l <chain>.