Date: 2008-01-21 16:12:28 +0100 (Mon, 21 Jan 2008)
New Revision: 970
--- trunk/Mix/TODO 2008-01-14 21:49:15 UTC (rev 969)
+++ trunk/Mix/TODO 2008-01-21 15:12:28 UTC (rev 970)
@@ -1,9 +1,6 @@
Items that need to be completed before the next MAIN release:
-- Full WIN32 support.
- - Sane randomness handling
- - Resolve crash when running with --post
- - Resolve crash when config contains "SENDMAIL outfile"
+- revert renaming of conf files for WIN32.
Items to watch:
@@ -12,19 +9,35 @@
[This is a pesky one. Changing the .forward pipe to go through
truss first 'fixes' it. Grr. --rabbi]
-Items for 3.1.x:
+Items for 3.0.x:
- doallow() should check more than one email address in a line
- Automatically fetch pinger list and stats during installation process
- destblk request confirmation (patch # 873498)
+ perhaps we should phase this out in favor of a distributed RAB?
+- general bug fixes that do not break backward compatibility
+Items for 3.1.x
+- Full WIN32 support.
+ - Sane randomness handling
+ - Resolve crash when running with --post
+ - Resolve crash when config contains "SENDMAIL outfile"
+ - Confirm operation as a WIN32 service
+ - Test on Vista.
+- Include a formal win32 binary release, complete with docs.
- Integrate RAB support -- automatic downloading similar to stats.
- Introduce hashed RAB handling where mail recipients are hashed and
compared against a downloaded rab.hash file. This solves the issue
of publishing a plain-text list of email addresses.
+ We might want to salt these hashes but the salt would have to be
known to remops.
-- Include a formal win32 binary release, complete with docs.
+Items for 3.5:
+- binomial mix implementation
+- RGB dummies
+- native echolot
- Modify release tarball generation script to build the .tab.c file from
parsedate.y, so we don't end up requiring bison on every system that