I am working to get onboard with the new github source management and in need of a bit hand holding: After a bit of trouble on my end, I think I for/cloned the latest master from hollie repository and now I have some changes I'd like to submit.
Two changes in different areas, but related to the same type of error in a function of Perl that has been deprecated/removed and caused MH to crash for me:
* UPBPIM.pm: line 184: Array string being passed as a parameter
* Musica.pm: line 1335: basically, the same problem
I have created a branch called mh_upb to fix the initial problem; and found myself working on the second one after the first was fixed. I think I can follow the instructions to stage and commit/pull these changes, but I have questions:
* Would the community like this in two different branches
* If so, how does one manages fixes in multiple branches?
* How do you have multiple branches and switch between them?
* How do you have multiple branches and continuously test/use the fixes/changes in different branches?