The attached USB_UIRT.pm is an update to the version supplied with 2.96.
The following changes have been made:
1) The print_error routine now also prints the hexadecimal value - it used
to only return the error code in decimal. (Win32)
2) The "Driver Information" value is returned. (Win32)
3) The version number of uuirtdrv.dll is returned. (Win32)
This call is not documented in the USB-UIRT API document. If the
version number of the DLL is 188.8.131.52 then the call will return decimal 1234.
Bruce - my method of parsing the returned value to add in the periods is
quite ugly - feel free to do it a better way.
4) I've added a check at the start of print_ir_code that returns if the code
5) Some of the indenting has been cleaned up.