Steps marked with * are necassary only for develop project in Eclipse IDE. For only build project perform steps without *
- Install JDK (JRE not enough)
- Install git
- Chekout project at any location
- Install WTK (Wireless Toolkit)
- Install Ant
- Install Antenna (http://antenna.sourceforge.net/) for build j2me applications with Ant
- Install Proguard
- *Install Eclipse
- *Setup using JDK in Eclipse
- *Install MTJ plugin (from http://www.eclipse.org/mtj/)
- *Setup global options for MTJ:
Install all available devices in WTK
Setup preverification (use project device configuration, default preverifier + specify path to preverifier in WTK)
- *Run Eclipse, specify chekout folder as workspace. Appeared empty workspace.
- *Import TSM project(existing project into workspace). Change settings for imported project:
Change JavaME settings if them differ from global
Set for Java Compiler specific settings:
.class compatibility CLDC 1.1
Set for encoding for text files UTF-8 (project wide)
Now you can compile and try run midlet in emulator.
- Create .local.properties in root of working directory, if you want make releases and has access to project
- TODO: how to build MTJ project? build.xml not generated automatically!
For run from command line