// FILENAME : tagutils-pcm.c
// DESCRIPTION : Return default PCM values.
// Copyright (c) 2009 NETGEAR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
// based on software from Ron Pedde's FireFly Media Server project
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
_get_pcmfileinfo(char *filename, struct song_metadata *psong)
struct stat file;
uint32_t sec, ms;
if( stat(filename, &file) != 0 )
DPRINTF(E_WARN, L_SCANNER, "Could not stat %s\n", filename);
psong->file_size = file.st_size;
psong->bitrate = 1411200;
psong->samplerate = 44100;
psong->channels = 2;
sec = psong->file_size / (psong->bitrate / 8);
ms = ((psong->file_size % (psong->bitrate / 8)) * 1000) / (psong->bitrate / 8);
psong->song_length = (sec * 1000) + ms;
psong->lossless = 1;
asprintf(&(psong->mime), "audio/L16;rate=%d;channels=%d", psong->samplerate, psong->channels);