Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

A bigh thankyou to Justin!!

2012-02-03
2013-05-29
  • Craig Chambers
    Craig Chambers
    2012-02-03

Hi Justin,

As you know, I've been a long term user of MiniDLNA.  I'd just like to offer a big thankyou and a pat on the back for the changes that I've just seen on my system following an upgrade tonight. 

I'm a happy man tonight because since upgrading from CVS tonight…

1) The CPU usage issue when scanning that I reported in July (and had until today) seems to have gone away.
    2) The media categories on my Sony TVs XMB are only showing the correct media type
    3) In addition to the above, having retried the 'Root Container' option in the config, I seem to have dropped 3 or 4 steps to get to my media.

Small pleasures, but little by little, a much better user experience for me!

Thanks a whole bunch, and have a well deserved beer (or whatever floats your boat), and an excellent weekend.

Craig

• Craig Chambers
    Craig Chambers
    2012-02-03

Looks like I was a bit too quick with point 3 there… In my haste, I hadn't waited for the pictures or music folders to be indexed.  Still, points 1 and 2 stand and I'm happy about them. :-)

/Craig

• Justin Maggard
    Justin Maggard
    2012-02-04

Hey Craig,

Thanks for the post!  Good to hear.  Beer definitely floats my boat, so perhaps I'll open up something good this weekend. :-)

BTW, I really appreciate your helping people out on the forums all this time.  It's hard for me to keep up sometimes, so users' contributions are important.

-Justin