Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Question about log_level.

sargon78
2013-01-02
2013-05-29
  • sargon78
    sargon78
    2013-01-02

Hi,
    I have been using minidlna for more than one year with great results and I'm now trying to solve a problem.
    I want to know which programs have been watched by my son in order to remove those already seen.
    I have installed the last version (1.0.25) on Linux/Debian Squeeze on Arm.
    I have seen that there was a new option (compared to the 1.0.22 that I used previously) called log_level but I haven't found any explanation about its syntax.
    What I would like to know is which program was seen and for how long, which means having at least a tag at the beginning and another tag at the end: sometimes you can watch the first minutes of a program and stops there; it doesn't mean that you saw the program. However, if you watched most of it, it's more relevant.
    So, I try to know if the log_level option with a later analysis of the minidlna.log file can be used for this purpose or if I need to change the source C to get what I want.
    If anybody's got an idea, I will be very interested.
    Thanks in advance.

• lsborg
    lsborg
    2013-03-03

Hi, sargon78.

Have you cracked it? I'd like to do the same.

I'll check the log file, maybe there is something i can get from there.

Please, post your results.