because of no attention to my last patch I released a
new patch request:
I've made changes on the following files:
wincrypt.h and libcrypt32.a (and the appropriate
.def-file) from w32api 3.7! I attach the diff-file of
w32api 3.7, a change log and all the files I've
changed, which are:
Please check if everything is ok. Someone from MinGW
Forum told me that I can take only declaration which
are documented officially. But some declarations don't
derive directly from MSDN, but from the wine-project,
which is licensed under GPL. I would be glad if someone
can tell me precisely, if everything is ok.
I have tested the new import library and the header.
And it works fine with my software which needs all the