* Written by Keith Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 2012, MinGW Project
* Declaration of the AppPathNameW() function.
* This is free software. Permission is granted to copy, modify and
* redistribute this software, under the provisions of the GNU General
* Public License, Version 3, (or, at your option, any later version),
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; see the file COPYING
* for licensing details.
* Note, in particular, that this software is provided "as is", in the
* hope that it may prove useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND; not
* even an implied WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Under no circumstances will the author, or the
* MinGW Project, accept liability for any damages, however caused,
* arising from the use of this software.
#define APPROOT_H 1
# ifdef __cplusplus
# define EXTERN_C extern "C"
# define EXTERN_C extern
/* We must ensure that wchar_t is typedef'd; (it isn't automatically,
* but including stdint.h will do the trick).
EXTERN_C wchar_t *AppPathNameW( const wchar_t * );
#endif /* APPROOT_H: $RCSfile$: end of file */