* Written by Keith Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 2013, MinGW.org Project
* Implementation module for predefined diagnostic messages.
* This is free software. Permission is granted to copy, modify and
* redistribute this software, under the provisions of the GNU General
* Public License, Version 3, (or, at your option, any later version),
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; see the file COPYING
* for licensing details.
* Note, in particular, that this software is provided "as is", in the
* hope that it may prove useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND; not
* even an implied WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY
* PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Under no circumstances will the author, or the
* MinGW Project, accept liability for any damages, however caused,
* arising from the use of this software.
/* FIXME: although we've provided supporting infrastructure, we are not
* yet ready to provide an NLS enabled implementation; ensure that we do
* not accidentally attempt to do this.
/* To provide the message catalogue implementation, we must parse the
* header file again, with its multiple include guard disabled, and with
* DMHMSGS_IMPLEMENTATION defined, (with a non-zero value).
#define DMHMSGS_IMPLEMENTATION 1
/* $RCSfile$: end of file */