Read and respond to this message at:
I am trying to compile a library using make but there are some serious
This is what I did so far:
1. running make in the same directory where the librarary's makefile is
2. make complains with the following error: "installation problem, cannot exec
`cc1plus': No such file or directory"
3. Added "D:\Programme\Dev-Cpp\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.2" to my PATH variable
(so GCC can find cc1plus.exe)
4. running make again
5. make can't find any libraries
6. found somewhere that I need a "CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH" containing the path to
my include files
7. set CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH to "D:\Programme\Dev-Cpp\include\c++"
8. running make again
9. make creates thousand errors in the standard libraries (?!), for example:
"/include/c++/3.2/bits/char_traits.h:68: error: syntax error before `;' token
This is when I came here because I am completely stuck. What am I doing wrong?
I already looked at your documentation and FAQ but the few entries there didn't
say anything about my problem.
Thanks for your help in advance.
You are receiving this email because you elected to monitor this forum.
To stop monitoring this forum, login to SourceForge.net and visit: