The following changes were crafted for this release:
* Work around an odd malloc routine bug which was causing stackdump of
* Change test for bin directory to bin\nul in msys.bat.
* Remove a resource leak from the path conversion routine.
* Correct an anomily with exectuable binaries that are dependent on
* Add -backspacekey switch to rxvt startup in msys.bat.
* Try to correct the rxvt resize freeze problem.
* Reset mount points on change to /etc directory.
* Calculate a HASH value based on the name of the DLL to differentiate
different msys dll binaries.
* Add /bin/xargs.exe.
* Add /bin/which.
* Properly handle /foo/../bar path style.
NOTE: This version should hopefully fix the win9x problems reported with
the last snapshot.