On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran into similar issues when trying to make some tweaks to exchndl.c to add dll version information.

It has been a while since I did this and I don't remember exactly what I did, but my modified exchndl.c is available here: http://pidgin.im/~datallah/exchndl.c.  A diff against the file in mingw-utils-0.2 reveals that I switched it to use bfd_get_section_size() instead of bfd_get_section_size_before_reloc(), but I really don't recall the details.

I took a slightly closer look and realized that there was more to the changes than that one file; here is a complete diff (I do realize that there is some stuff in there that is pretty hacky):
http://pidgin.im/~datallah/drmingw.diff

-D