* Copyright (C) 2006, Keith Marshall
* This file implements the `catclose' function, required to support
* POSIX compatible national language message catalogues in MinGW.
* Written by Keith Marshall <email@example.com>
* Last modification: 09-Dec-2006
* This is free software. It is provided AS IS, in the hope that it may
* be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, not even an IMPLIED WARRANTY
* of MERCHANTABILITY, nor of FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
* Permission is granted to redistribute this software, either "as is" or
* in modified form, under the terms of the GNU General Public License, as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your
* option) any later version.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin St - Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301, USA.
void *mc_close( struct mc_tab *cdt, va_list argv )
/* This call-back function provides the actual `catclose' implementation.
* There is one entry in the `argv' vector, representing the descriptor
* for the catalogue which is to be closed.
int catd = va_arg( argv, int );
if( (catd < 0) || (catd >= cdt->curr_size) )
/* The catalogue descriptor is simply an integer index into an array
* of pointers to the actual message catalogue data structures. There
* are exactly cdt->curr_size elements in this descriptor array, with
* index values ranging from 0 .. cdt->curr_size - 1; if here, then
* the value of catd falls outside this range, we decline to accept
* it, bailing out with errno = EBADF, as specified by POSIX.
errno = EBADF;
return (void *)(-1);
/* If we get past this validity check, then we simply hand off the task
* of closing the message catalogue, and freeing its resource allocation,
* to the _mc_free_ function.
return (void *)_mc_free_( cdt->tab + catd );
int catclose( nl_catd catd )
/* All the hard work is done by the `mc_close' call-back from `_mctab_'.
return (int)_mctab_( mc_close, catd );
/* $RCSfile$Revision: 22.214.171.124 $: end of file */