milter manager is a milter to use multiple milters
Speed and stability are improved.
* Added a feature to change group of UNIX domain socket.
* Speed up:
* Changed to send milter commands in a packet.
* Changed to process mail body on memory as far as possible.
* --with-rcddir: Add a option to specify pkgsrc's rc.d directory.
* Bug fixes:
* Fixed a bug that a file descriptor is too closed.
* Fixed a bug that 'temporary failure' is reported as 'reject' in log.
=== New applicable conditions
It's a feature to avoid macro related incompatibility
between Sendmail's milter implementation and Postfix's
(ref. Postfix before-queue Milter support -
It's not an applicable condition but it uses applicable
condition framework to convert macros passed to a milter
by MTA. dnsbl-milter can be worked with Postfix without
a patch(*) by the feature.
(*)  Postfix support:
* authentication: It's an applicable condition to apply a
milter only when a connection is authenticated or
* Added a feature to send a file as a mail.
* Added a feature to send each file under specified
directories as a mail.
* --from, --recipient, --force-from, --force-recipient:
Added features to override from address and/or recipient
* --interval: Added a feature to send a mail at intervals.
* --period: Added a feature to send mails at the same
interval in period.
* --shuffle: Added a feature to send mails in random order.
* [incompatible]: Added an item "abort" to processed mail graph.