milter manager 1.8.7 has been released.
In this release, we provide new pacakge for Ubuntu Raring Ringtail and
Debian jessie. We are ready to release milter manager built with
Ruby2.0.0 if distributors provide Ruby2.0.0 package.
For CentOS6 or later, we provide milter manager built with Ruby1.9.3.
We also provide Ruby1.9.3 package.
Here are documents for installation:
Here are documents for upgrading:
Here are changes since 1.8.6:
== [release-1-8-7] 1.8.7: 2013-06-14
A bug fix release of 1.8.6.
* [rpm] Keep user configuration settings on upgrade.
* [deb][rpm] Separate milter-manager-log-analyzer from milter-manager.
[Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #21]
* Use Ruby1.9 on CentOS6 or later.
* Drop Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot(11.10) support.
* Add Ubuntu Raring Ringtail(13.04) support.
* Add Debian jessie support.
=== milter manager
* Support Ruby2.0.0.
* [debian] Support init file that contains non-ASCII characters.
[Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #23]
* Process mail log even if it includes invalid byte sequence.
[Reported by Satoru Sakashita][GitHub #24]
* Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA
* Satoru Sakashita
Kenji Okimoto <okimoto@...>