MidiQuickFix-1.4.0 includes some significant new features.
- Support for multiple languages in the lyrics display.
- Save user preferences for lyrics diplay colours.
- Save user preference for the look and feel.
- New Create, Copy and Delete track functions.
- Convert Type 0 midi file to Type 1.
- Convert TEXT events to LYRICS.
- Various other tweaks and fixes.
Yes, finally, a new binary and source release. The jump from 0.8.1 to 1.2.0 indicates a complete update of MidiQuickFix. Many new features and a new user interface.
This release has NO code changes.
It adds a missing NetBeans file (project.properties) and some installation documentation.
MidiQuickFix-0.8.0.jar is still the latest pre-compiled executable.
MidiQuickFix-0.8.0 has been released.
MidiQuickFix allows you to directly edit the events in a Midi file. It is intended to make it easy to find and fix problems, such as setting the instrument, volume and pan values for a track, without the need for a complex Midi sequencing program.
See http://midiquickfix.sourceforge.net for more details.