We just moved all further developments to: http://ctuning.org/wiki/index.php/CTools
I am happy to announce a new bug-fix release of MiDataSets and MiBench V1.3 based on the valuable feedback provided by Kenneth Hoste from Ghent University.
The following benchmarks and datasets have been updated:
consumer_lame; consumer_tiff2bw; consumer_tiffdither;
consumer_tiffmedian; office_ghostscript; office_rsynth
We hope that MiDataSets will enable research on realistic program optimization, run-time adaptation and benchmarking.
Here is another bug-fix release + update of the two benchmarks qsort and stringsearch. Thanks again to everyone who noticed some bugs ...
We would like to thank you all for your interest and valuable feedback, and are pleased to announce a bug-fix release for modified MiBench benchmark sources for MiDataSets V1. Any new benchmarks and datasets' contributions are welcome!
I restored office datasets thanks to Kenneth Hoste who noticed the problem ...
We made a pre-release of the MiDataSets V1 for MiBench benchmark. Though we made an effort to include only copyright free inputs from the Internet, mistakes are possible. In such cases, please contact us as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
We presented our work "MiDataSets: Creating The Conditions For A More Realistic Evaluation of Iterative Optimization" at the HiPEAC'07 conference (http://www.hipeac.net/conference).