First of all, thanks a lot for developing and maintaining mhash!
I'm the maintainer of the FreeBSD port of mhash. What do you think
about the attached patches that I've actually added to the port
back in version 0.9.9 and somehow postponed forwarding upstream? :)
- check if the POSIX-standardized INT_MAX and INT_MIN constants are
defined, and use them in preference to the INTMAX/INTMIN and
- protect the parameters of several macros by wrapping them in
parentheses, just to make sure there are no problems with
C language operator precedence
- fix a couple of memory leaks
- check the results of several memory allocation requests
- add a couple more failures in the test programs
Once again, thanks, and keep up the good work!
Peter Pentchev roam@... roam@... roam@...
PGP key: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~roam/roam.key.asc
Key fingerprint FDBA FD79 C26F 3C51 C95E DF9E ED18 B68D 1619 4553
Do you think anybody has ever had *precisely this thought* before?