The latest bugfix release of MeV, v4.3.02, is now available for download at www.tm4.org. This release contains several small bug fixes. The MeV team recommends that all MeV users upgrade to this newest version.
* ResourceManager downloads via HTTP now have a more reasonable timeout setting.
* The ResourceManager will now download files provided by servlets.
* The EASE initialization dialog box would not initialize when custom annotation files were loaded.
* The color-coding of result nodes in TEASE were not set properly.
* Tav file loader was not loading preferences files. This has been fixed.
* Launching new session from a cluster bug repaired.
The TM4 Team