Help
Todd
2013-01-16
2014-04-03
  • Todd
    Todd
    2013-01-16

Hi,
    I am using the stand-alone MeV 4.8.1 on a Windows 7 64-bit computer.  I have mostly used MeV for performing hierarchical clustering and heatmap generation.  I am able to perform these analyses without any issues and custom the appearance of heat maps, for example, changing font and box sizes, color schemes, re-order columns, etc.  I then save the analysis file (anl) without any errors, however, when I go to re-open the file at a later time, all the customized appearance attributes have reset to their defaults.   This is very troublesome to have to perform these customizations repeatedly. Are these properties not saved within the anl file?
    Thanks,
    Todd

• Todd
    Todd
    2014-04-03

Just wanted to bump this post again to see if anyone else has encountered this issue of losing all visual customizations for heatmaps when the analysis file is closed and re-opened. I've encountered this on at least six different Windows OS computers (MeV v4.8.1 and 4.9). This seems like a huge bug not being able to save color and font alterations. Am I missing a setting with the software?