The new version (1.1.0) has been released of the METS Editor and can be downloaded from sourceforge or at http://ufdc.ufl.edu/software/mets
This new version includes the following changes and bug fixes, many of which were pointed out by SUS users.
Released a new version of the SobekCM METS Editor ( Version 1.0.3 ), which includes the following updates:
1) Corrected bug introduced in last version which prevented structure map from being built correctly
2) Corrected several issues which appeared when using the Dublin Core template and saving as MarcXML in the METS
3) Added new source element for the dublin core template which maps to a source note and to dc.source in the dublin core file. (Distinct from source institution/creating organization) ... read more
Released a new version of the SobekCM METS Editor ( Version 1.0.2), which includes the following updates:
- Corrected issue parsing folder names while creating new METS packages
- Corrected issue with the batch directory import including a 'New Title' title when using certain templates
- Corrected issue with editing simple descriptions not actually removing the old descriptions before adding the new ones
- Converted to .NET Framework 4.0... read more
Released the new version of the SobekCM METS Editor ( Version 1.0.1), which includes the following updates:
- Added ability to batch process through directories with MarcXML as the source
- Cleaned up some of the structure map forms
- Added help buttons to most the batch processing forms to link to online help pages
- Corrected a discovered issue in the spreadsheet importer
The source code will be released here shortly as well.
Mostly minor cosmetic changes to add help buttons to many of the forms which links to the new online help being developed.
Also added ability to control the size of the JPEG thumbnails.
Released the first non-beta release of the SobekCM METS Editor. Completed all of the batch importing features which I had in the works for some time, including creating METS files from an OAI-PMH repository set.
I know that help pages are needed, we will be working on this shortly.
Otherwise, for any other questions, please send me an email or post here.
Just released the latest version of the METS Editor, which increases overall support for varied metadata and greatly increases the ease of use of the application and more effectively assists users with initial setup and configuration. Preferences are explained fully.
Still pending is adding Spanish and French translations for the new pages, completing the batch image derivative portion, and the batch metadata creation.