Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

No results because project has errors ?

Help
Philou255
2006-08-16
2013-04-24
  • Philou255
    Philou255
    2006-08-16

Hi
    Now I'm stuck with yet an other problem.
    Metrics works like a charm with projects that have no errors but doesn't seem to work with project with errors.
    I can't seem to understand why this limitation exists ... Since I need Metric for quality purpose and nothing else. The errors blocking Metrics are only missing packages that I don't want to include since they are generated ones. Any idear ?

Oh And I'd like to be able to evaluate not only a project but a group of project or a workspace. Is that possible or will it be ?

I only need basic features for now like counting classes or the number of line code.

Thanks in advance.

• Daniel Serodio
      Daniel Serodio
      2006-08-16

If these packages are generated, they're probably in a separate source folder. As a workaround, you could "disable" (Remove from Build Path) this (generated) source folder, calculate your metrics and then re-enable them.

HTH,
      Daniel Serodio

• Philou255
      Philou255
      2006-08-16

I could ... If I had them ... which I don't.
      That's why I'd like it to work even though there are errors. -_-

It's just I can't understand why I'm having this problem in the first place ^_^;

• Anonymous
    2011-05-06

I am having the same problem as philou255 (I want to run the metrics, but I wont be able to compile the project). I notice that this thread is pretty old though. Did anyone come up with a solution for this?

• Anonymous
    2012-10-23

I had the same problem and eventually resorted to another tool - [Google Analytix], which will also allow you to run metrics even if you can`t build the project in case of errors