Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

#544 Jobs and Profiles "Broken", want to fix them so they can be used again.

2
open
nobody
None
5
2014-04-24
2014-04-24
No

It seems after updating profiles and jobs where messed up and doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I have checked them manually and what's "Broken" is probably just the way it's written, as the settings and such can changed in different versions as new options are introduced.

Sadly i can't get them to work with either the current version or development which makes me quite lost, i would really prefer to have all the jobs and profiles i got to be intact.

I don't think there should be a complicated issue here, as it's probably just Megui saying, "Oh it's not written as i want it to, it must be Broken", which means as all are being written the same way, they should all be easily Updated.

Here is an example of an OPUS profile which doesn't work with the Development version.

<GenericProfileOfOpusSettings xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <Name>dagbok</Name> <Settings> <PreferredDecoderString>NicAudio</PreferredDecoderString> <DownmixMode>KeepOriginal</DownmixMode> <BitrateMode>VBR</BitrateMode> <Bitrate>64</Bitrate> <AutoGain>false</AutoGain> <SampleRateType>deprecated</SampleRateType> <SampleRate>KeepOriginal</SampleRate> <TimeModification>KeepOriginal</TimeModification> <ApplyDRC>false</ApplyDRC> <Normalize>100</Normalize> <Mode>CVBR</Mode> </Settings> </GenericProfileOfOpusSettings>

Here is a job which doesn't work (All jobs are pretty much the same, so one should tell the deal).

<TaggedJob xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <EncodingSpeed>14.27 FPS</EncodingSpeed> <Job xsi:type="VideoJob"> <Input>Z:\awdwd2311.avs</Input> <Output>Z:\awdwd2311.mkv</Output> <FilesToDelete/> <Zones/> <DAR> <AR>0</AR> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DAR> <Settings xsi:type="x264Settings"> <EncodingMode>9</EncodingMode> <BitrateQuantizer>18</BitrateQuantizer> <KeyframeInterval>250</KeyframeInterval> <NbBframes>3</NbBframes> <MinQuantizer>0</MinQuantizer> <MaxQuantizer>69</MaxQuantizer> <V4MV>false</V4MV> <QPel>false</QPel> <Trellis>false</Trellis> <CreditsQuantizer>40</CreditsQuantizer> <Logfile>Z:\awdwd2311.stats</Logfile> <VideoName/> <CustomEncoderOptions/> <FourCC>0</FourCC> <MaxNumberOfPasses>3</MaxNumberOfPasses> <NbThreads>0</NbThreads> <x264PresetLevel>slower</x264PresetLevel> <x264PsyTuning>FILM</x264PsyTuning> <QuantizerCRF>18.0</QuantizerCRF> <InterlacedMode>progressive</InterlacedMode> <TargetDeviceXML>0</TargetDeviceXML> <BlurayCompatXML>False</BlurayCompatXML> <NoDCTDecimate>false</NoDCTDecimate> <PSNRCalculation>false</PSNRCalculation> <NoFastPSkip>false</NoFastPSkip> <NoiseReduction>0</NoiseReduction> <NoMixedRefs>false</NoMixedRefs> <X264Trellis>2</X264Trellis> <NbRefFrames>8</NbRefFrames> <AlphaDeblock>-1</AlphaDeblock> <BetaDeblock>-1</BetaDeblock> <SubPelRefinement>9</SubPelRefinement> <MaxQuantDelta>4</MaxQuantDelta> <TempQuantBlur>0</TempQuantBlur> <BframePredictionMode>3</BframePredictionMode> <VBVBufferSize>0</VBVBufferSize> <VBVMaxBitrate>0</VBVMaxBitrate> <METype>2</METype> <MERange>16</MERange> <MinGOPSize>25</MinGOPSize> <IPFactor>1.4</IPFactor> <PBFactor>1.3</PBFactor> <ChromaQPOffset>0</ChromaQPOffset> <VBVInitialBuffer>0.9</VBVInitialBuffer> <BitrateVariance>1.0</BitrateVariance> <QuantCompression>0.6</QuantCompression> <TempComplexityBlur>20</TempComplexityBlur> <TempQuanBlurCC>0.5</TempQuanBlurCC> <SCDSensitivity>40</SCDSensitivity> <BframeBias>0</BframeBias> <PsyRDO>1.0</PsyRDO> <PsyTrellis>0.15</PsyTrellis> <Deblock>true</Deblock> <Cabac>true</Cabac> <UseQPFile>false</UseQPFile> <WeightedBPrediction>true</WeightedBPrediction> <WeightedPPrediction>2</WeightedPPrediction> <NewAdaptiveBFrames>2</NewAdaptiveBFrames> <x264BFramePyramid>2</x264BFramePyramid> <x264GOPCalculation>1</x264GOPCalculation> <ChromaME>true</ChromaME> <MacroBlockOptions>0</MacroBlockOptions> <P8x8mv>true</P8x8mv> <B8x8mv>true</B8x8mv> <I4x4mv>true</I4x4mv> <I8x8mv>true</I8x8mv> <P4x4mv>true</P4x4mv> <AdaptiveDCT>true</AdaptiveDCT> <SSIMCalculation>false</SSIMCalculation> <StitchAble>false</StitchAble> <QuantizerMatrix>Flat (none)</QuantizerMatrix> <QuantizerMatrixType>0</QuantizerMatrixType> <DeadZoneInter>21</DeadZoneInter> <DeadZoneIntra>11</DeadZoneIntra> <X26410Bits>false</X26410Bits> <OpenGop>False</OpenGop> <X264PullDown>0</X264PullDown> <SampleAR>1</SampleAR> <ColorMatrix>0</ColorMatrix> <ColorPrim>0</ColorPrim> <Transfer>0</Transfer> <AQmode>1</AQmode> <AQstrength>1.0</AQstrength> <QPFile/> <Range>auto</Range> <x264AdvancedSettings>true</x264AdvancedSettings> <Lookahead>60</Lookahead> <NoMBTree>true</NoMBTree> <ThreadInput>true</ThreadInput> <NoPsy>false</NoPsy> <Scenecut>true</Scenecut> <Nalhrd>0</Nalhrd> <X264Aud>false</X264Aud> <X264SlowFirstpass>false</X264SlowFirstpass> <PicStruct>false</PicStruct> <FakeInterlaced>false</FakeInterlaced> <NonDeterministic>false</NonDeterministic> <SlicesNb>0</SlicesNb> <MaxSliceSyzeBytes>0</MaxSliceSyzeBytes> <MaxSliceSyzeMBs>0</MaxSliceSyzeMBs> <Profile>2</Profile> <AVCLevel>L_UNRESTRICTED</AVCLevel> <TuneFastDecode>false</TuneFastDecode> <TuneZeroLatency>false</TuneZeroLatency> </Settings> </Job> <RequiredJobNames/> <EnabledJobNames/> <Name>job11</Name> <Status>DONE</Status> <Start>2012-09-09T13:52:45.1035213+02:00</Start> <End>2012-09-09T20:35:27.1025086+02:00</End> </TaggedJob>

Not really sure how i am supposed to provide the information needed, so please tell what more i can do to alleviate this issue.

Discussion

  • Okay it just looks like a mess when i posted the jobs/profiles, and can't find to edit, so will upload a jobb instead, hope you can somehow read what i wrote above anyways.

     
    Attachments