Help
Pol
2011-05-29
2013-05-30
  • Pol
    Pol
    2011-05-29

Hi,
    I have installed mediatomb on my ix2-200 nas, and at first everything worked. Than i started to fiddle with a scripted interface, and it looked great. Finally, i wanted to make a deamon from mediatomb, to make it run automatically at boot of the nas.

This is where things went wrong: After converting to a deamon, everyting worked. When i rebooted the nas, MT didn't boot. When i tried to boot it by hand, it gave an error: /opt/bin/mediatomb: error while loading shared libraries: libjs.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory failed
    But there is a libjs.so.1 file on my nas (/mnt/soho_storage/opt/ipkg/lib/libjs.so.1).

By the way, i used a precompiled version of mediatomb, as can be found in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/

Is there a way to point mediatomb to the right directory or where do i have to place libjs.so.1, so mediatomb can find it?

Thanks a lot!

• Pol
    Pol
    2011-05-31

I've got it running again finally. After a few cycles of removing/rebooting/reinstalling/other ipkg options, I ended up again with a freshly installed version. It ran again without problems. After converting it back into deamon mode, it ran "without" problems.