Hello. Completely new to MediaTomb.
I'm trying to set it up as a simple 'file browser' but I can't seem to get it right.
Here is what I have done:
1. I have /Videos on filesystem.
2. In MediaTomb, I click Filesystem, /Videos and click + to add it to the database
3. I click on Database. It appears in PC Directory.
4. If I scan Videos folder, MediaTomb automatically adds other 'shares'. I DO NOT want this.
5. Inside the /Videos directory, I have movies subfolders.
6. When I add a new movie subfolder, it does not appear in my DLNA client.
7. If I click to rescan, it does pick it up, but then recreates all the other 'shares' that I do not want.
What is the proper way of setting up MediaTomb as a simple 'file browser'?