Transcoding does not start

  • Hello, guys.

    I am sorry for the stupid question, I tried searching in different threads and tutorials and just could not get it working. I am on ubuntu 12.04 I have configured mediatomb to transcode the avi files to add some subtitles, but the transcoding command does not seem to be called at all. The VLC command was tested on the command line. I put some simple script that dumps something in a file, instead of vlc, I tried also the mencoder script to add the subtitles, same result. This is my output (also the config.xml file is in it):

  • Oops, I am sorry, could not put the output here, so I used pastebin: