Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
For those of you who like anime, or perhaps like to name your video files in a similar fashion, I've created a video import script that sorts the videos in a folder structure for the videos. It's not perfect, but it seems to work well enough.
The file name structure I'm talking about goes like this:
[Group option 1] Series Name - 01 [Group option 2] .ext
A couple of notes:
* Group names are fully optional
* Group names with parentheses instead of block-braces are supported too
* Replaces underscores with spaces for getting the series name
* CRC and other info behind the series name should be ok
* "Ep" for indicating an episode number is filtered out
* "Ordered" directory made for each series, putting the episode number at the front for easy playback
* VOB files are filtered out
* All files (regardless of this) are still added to an "All Videos" folder, just in case
* Checks location for media type, or uses "Media" if not found. Current options:
* Group sorting added
Modified full script available @ http://angel.sg01.net/import.js