Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Wish List

Billy
2005-04-15
2013-05-30
  • Billy
    Billy
    2005-04-15

My linux capabilities is not very good so I decided to start a thread for wish lists.

It would be nice if the media server would run on the Linksys NSLU2 (NAS).  (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/).

It would be nice if media art, e.g. CD Covers, could be displayed.  This may be a limitation of the media client.

• Jin
      Jin
      2005-04-15

Hi,

well, actually I have been thinking about this NAS thing as well, however at the moment we need to add some more basic features before going anywhere. For example virtual containers are missing right now (so media is not yet sorted by type and so on). When the basics are covered we will surely take a look at this proposal.

about media art: what exactly do you mean?
      We will add thumbnail support for images, of course it would be nice to have a thumbnail of a particular album when browsing the according mp3 files, however I do not yet know a client that would support that.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions, I hope more people will join this thread as it would give us some sort of a guideline to what you guys want to see in our software :)