Source code of 2007/Mar/05 version uploaded
It was compiled in
Boost 1.33.1 www.boost.org
Might Windows Platform SDK installed, because building need psapi.h & psapi.lib
After one year of development work, the major features of MEConsole have been stable.
Thanks everyone for feedback, suggestions!
Happy new year!!
so let's patch it...a bug fix version file name is mec_22.214.171.124_bugfix_20061230.zip released
Some minor bugs have been fixed.
In general, I will release bugfix version again, if there no new features added
- Support change background color
The default text color will be the opposite, i.e bg_color is (0,0,0) txt_color is (~0,~0,~0)
The background color can be saved.
- Improve full screen display size
- Support rename tab
- Optimize runtime speed
- Support mouse wheel to scroll term buffer
- Support cammond line option, user can specify multiple connections from command line
i.e MEConsole.exe shell://cmd telnet://host:port ssh://host:port
- Display user name when login
- Support change buffer size of term
- Block selection from screen. (Alt + Mouse Left Button)
- Add config saving ability, currently only font change is work.
Select Menu Config->Save Config
- Add resize term buffer lines, minimum buffer lines is limit to 500.
- Add fullscreen mode. (Alt +Enter) enable/disable
- Enhance the splitter window to keep relative size after resizing main window.
- Add new hot key usage:
> Since fullscreen mode, enable popup menu(ctrl + mouse right click) in term, it is same as the popup menu which is poped from tab.
> Ctrl + Tab iterate all tabs.
> Ctrl + F1...F12 directly index tab.
- Press "Shift"/"Ctrl"/"Alt" key will not cause term scroll to bottom now
- Bug fix
1505739 select text after double click title bar
1520296 first connection in servers.xml file doesn't work
1505734 Only can connect SSH server by port 22... read more
- Use new solution for multiple cmd.exe session.
The vim, Mingw bash shell, TCL shell, etc.. can be correctly launched in MEConsole cmd mode now. Please see attached screenshot.
- Fix a bug of scroll terminal
- Move manual text from toolbar into menu->Help->Manual.
- Change Scrollbar width from 10 to 12 pixel
- Support SSH connection
- Add a new local shell connection
> Basic idea
On MSWin platform, the tool will invoke cmd.exe as the background process.
Try to enable multi cmd.exe session, and inherit all existing features from MEConsole
User can access this feature by typing shell://cmd in the address box, or by selecting new "Shell" option in the "New Connection" dialog(see attached screenshot).... read more
- Major change:
Support multi tabs
Support multi telnet sessions in one tab
Fix many bugs...
- Hotkeys Usage:
Shift + Left/Right: Switch tab
Control + Up/Down/Left/Right: Switch telnet in one tab
Shift + PageUp/PageDown : Scroll half screen of one telnet... read more