Below are listed the changes made when forking from Comix 4.0.5 (svn only) to releasing MComix 0.90:
- Changed the mechanism of page flipping.
- Added preferences to allow changing scrolling amount with arrow keys and mouse scroll button.
- Added auto scrolling functionality.
- Changed automatic background color selection algorithm to random sampling instead of
only edge sampling.
- Fixed non-recognition of pbm, pgm, and ppm images in archives.
- Added save and quit functionality.
- Added crash recovery.
- Added bookmark sorting.
- Added changed focus page protection option.
- Added refresh button and capability.
- Added color preference and selection for thumbnail bar background color.
- Fixed lens not magnifying the enhanced image.
- Added file deletion to the Library right-click option window.
- Added recursive book adding in the Library (if you select more than one folder in the
book selection window.
- Split each file to only contain one class per file (except labels.py).
- Fixed file name ampersand encoding error.
- Added page selector with page preview.
- Added preference regarding the number of keys pressed needed to flip the page.
- Added next archive and previous archive buttons.
- Added copy (CTRL+C) functionality which allows copying of the current image.
- Added thumbnail cacheing and threading.
- Added threaded page cacheing and cacheing preferences.
- Added the preference to turn on/off page number display.