Maveryx Receives The ATI Automation Honors Award!
Recognized for second consecutive year, Maveryx earns the Award for the Best Open Source Functional Automated Test Tool for Java.... read more
Up to December 5th 2012 join our online survey and win a 1-year Basic Subscription to Maveryx!
We need your feedback as it will help us provide better Maveryx software products & services to best fit your needs.
Please review the rules, terms, and conditions below:
- Survey starts on November 5th 2012
- Survey closes on December 5th 2012
- Each participant must take the survey only once
- Participants must fully complete the survey
- The information sent will be kept strictly confidential
- One winner will be chosen in a random drawing
- The winner will be announced on the Maveryx Forum on December 12th 2012
- The winner will be contacted by Maveryx through the email he provided
- Claiming period is within one week from the date the winner’s notification email was sent
- This contest is for Maveryx customers and users, there is no purchase necessary to participate!... read more
We are proud to announce that Maveryx has been named a Finalist in the 2012 4th Annual ATI Automation Honors.
The ATI Automation Honors is the industry's original set of awards dedicated to software test automation and it recognizes tools, resources and practitioners that demonstrate excellence.
We've been nominated in the category "Best Open Source FUNCTIONAL Automated Test Tool - Java/Java Toolkits"... read more
The Maveryx Team is proud to announce the release of Maveryx 1.3.0.
Version 1.3.0 extends the Maveryx Eclipse plug-in, adding professional reporting functionality for sharing and managing test results.
This reporting tool dynamically generates reports and graphs during test execution, so users can promptly locate and evaluate trends.
The test reports present test executions in tables and charts that contain summary and execution results of all tests.... read more
The Maveryx Team is proud to announce the release of Maveryx 1.2.0.
Maveryx 1.2.0 includes a new plug-in for the Eclipse IDE!
Maveryx-for-Eclipse will enable testers and developers to use the Eclipse IDE to easily create, compile and run automated tests using Maveryx.
The Eclipse plug-in provides Maveryx project types to simplify test creation, together with a comprehensive set of features for functional testing, regression testing, GUI testing and data-driven testing.... read more
We would like to wish all our Friends and Customers a *** Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2011 ***.
It has been a great year for Maveryx and we are very excited and looking forward to 2011!
There are lots of new things coming next year: the eclipse plugin, lots of new functionality, a new website, and
more, much more...
Thanks to all of YOU for making 2010 a great year! We look forward to a new year of successful and intensive cooperation.... read more
The Maveryx Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Maveryx v1.1.0. In addition to various bug fixes, Maveryx v.1.1.0 includes additional optimizations and new features.
Maveryx 1.1.0 can be downloaded from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/maveryx/files/
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from previous v1.0.1 version to v1.1.0.
Maveryx v1.1.0 new features and bug fixes include:
1. New: SETUP to easy install Maveryx on Windows systems
2. New: comprehensive User Manual to assist people working with Maveryx
3. New: support for Data-driven Testing (XML & Excel) to create highly re-usable tests
4. New: more organized log file management (in folder bin/log)
5. New: advance support for better recognizing GUI objects in modal dialogs
6: Refactoring: changed the name of some packages
7. Bug fixing on: GuiTable, GuiTree and GuiText to provide more reliable test actions
- and other minor improvements...... read more
Maveryx is happy to announce the 1.0.1 release which contains a bunch of bug-fixes and some improvements as well.
Maveryx is a FREE and OPEN SOURCE Test Automation Framework for functional and regression testing of Java(TM) GUI-based applications. Maveryx completely eliminates the "GUI Map" dependency. Testers don't have to capture and maintain any GUI Map: GUI objects to test are recognized and located directly at runtime during the test script
execution. This is possible through an an intelligent GUI Objects Finder powered by a wide set of serching algorithms, from ‘classical’ to ‘fuzzy’. Approximate matching allows recognizing the GUI objects to test even in case of few or partial information given by the testers in the test scripts.... read more