On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Russell E. Owen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
When I tested on Mac OS X 10.6 I found that most unit tests were somehow
missing. Rather than try to diagnose the problem, I built a new binary
on 10.6, confirmed that it installed properly (with all unit tests) on
10.6 and 10.7, then uploaded it to replace the earlier 10.6 binary.
The same test I mentioned in my previous post still fails using the new
binary, on both 10.6 and 10.7.
Almost all of the test failures you ported were 'K' ie KNOWNFAIL. Usually when you get a bunch of knownfails, it is because you don't have a prereq installed, eg inkscape for converting SVG.
Are you sure you have the requirements on all of the platforms