A lot of work has been put into this release to really clean things up and bring Markovsky up to date from its previously unmaintained state as SeeBorg. With the 0.53 release you can find the following changes:
- Added automake support for better support on 32bit/64bit (use ./configure && make)
- Added limited ignore support. You can now add nicknames into the irc config and the bot will ignore all input from them (won't log)
- Fixed GCC 4.3 compile warnings about casting/conversion errors
- Fixed hardcoded server port which ignored value in config)
- Revised the README file adding more information and hopefully making it easier to read... read more
Welcome to the Markovsky IRC Bot Project. This project is a continuation on the SeeBorg project written by Eugene 'HMage' Bujak.
This project was started due to the lack of continued development of the existing SeeBorg project. I personally love and enjoy this bot greatly and wanted to see it continue and grow.
Markovsky is a random phrase bot that will sit on IRC channel, learning words, and periodically (configurable) replying with something that doesn't make much sense at all, but sometimes it's at least funny.... read more