I want to track the bugs which are reported in Mantis in Flash Builder 4, which is an implementation of Eclips.
In order to do this, I think I have to install MantisConnect and add a Manits repository, right?
Things won't work though... if I try to add a repository, here's what I do:
- MantisConnect installed > OK
- Under preferences > Team, I know see MantisConnect! I add a connection to mantisconnect.php on my server.
- Then, under Window>Other views... I select Task > Task Repositories
- Click 'Add Task Repository' and then 'Install More Connectors'
- I get this neat Mylyn Connector Discovery window
- At the bottom, I see the Mantis connector, great!
- I select it and then click 'Finish'
- Now it says, cannot install, see details, which are:
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Mylyn Connector: Mantis 126.96.36.199101150015 (com.itsolut.mantis_feature.feature.group 188.8.131.52101150015)
Missing requirement: Mylyn Connector: Mantis 184.108.40.206101150015 (com.itsolut.mantis_feature.feature.group 220.127.116.11101150015) requires 'org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.soap [3.2.0,4.0.0)' but it could not be found
This is quite complex, but if someone could help me out, I'd be grateful...