From: Bill Olson <wxo@to...> - 2008-01-28 23:25:07
I don't know which is the better place, this list or the forum for
asking for help. I also posted on the forum about this.
The View Issues page in my Mantis 1.1.1 installation isn't working. It
worked when I was putting in some test issues to make sure everything
was working. When I configured the system to go live, now View Issues
appears to be stopping before displaying the entire page.
Between the time it worked and quit working, I added a number of users
(about 20), and added two custom fields which were assigned to one of
the projects. The sequence number is 0 for both of the added custom
fields and everything was the default setting except I set the maximum
length to 50, it was set to 0. Both added fields are strings.
The added fields show up in the Report Issue page.
When displaying View Issues, the line under the search box says:
Viewing Issues (1 - 4 / 4) [ Print Reports ] [ CSV Export ]
Then it starts displaying the first issue and stops displaying part way
through the first line. The Category field in blank, though sometimes
it gets past that. It's not getting past that right now when I was
checking. It sometimes displays part of the Category name, and other
times the Category name is blank.
I had dashes in the Category names and thought that might be a bug in
Mantis. I removed the dashes, but I'm still getting the same behavior.
The current display looks like:
P ID # Category Severity Status Updated Summary
| | 0000013 1 [WitP AE
All that is being drawn of the Category is "[WitP AE" There is a
closing bracket and a Category name after it.