From: Victor Boctor <victor@fu...> - 2004-06-29 07:01:50
Just wanted to share with you my recommendation for what should go into
- Security fixes.
- Enhancements and New features.
- Fixes to bugs that were applicable to the previous release.
- Addition/Removal/Renaming of configuration variables. This is useful
for both the maintenance of the manual as well as Mantis users to know
what configs they need to look at.
- Updates to localization files.
Following are the things that I think should NOT be added to the Changelog:
- Bug fixes for bugs that were introduced in CVS but are not part of the
- Minor code re-structuring / change of coding style.
If you have suggestions on what should/shouldn't be in the ChangeLog
please reply so that we can come up with one set of rules that we all
Also suggestions with regards to the format of the Changelog are welcome.