From: Kenzaburo Ito <kenito@30...> - 2002-01-24 00:03:29
* The file extensions have all been moved to .php.
* Full php tags are used instead of short php tags ( <?php vs <? ).
* A view bugs across project mode has been added. It needs some more tweaking
before it's fully usable.
* TIMESTAMPS were removed as they were a major headache during upgrades. They
are also non-portable.
* File uploads into databases has been added.
* Files have been reorganized into subdirectories.
As a result of the project wide changes almost every file was modified. I've
done some basic testing but things may have slipped. If you encounter any
bugs then please report them at the demo bugtracker.
NOTE: the way the config_inc.php is being handled has changed
somewhat. Please read the INSTALL and UPGRADE documents.