Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Victor Boctor <vboctor@op...> - 2004-02-29 10:25:06
This is expected to be the last 0.18.x release, so we will be working
towards 0.19.0. This release includes lots of bug fixes, localization
updates (2 new, 10 updated), as well as some enhancements. Enhancements
include support for generic email notifications (for custom statuses),
enhanced summary page, RSS syndication for news, sending all emails in
default language, and others.
* Sec #3595: bug_view_page.php: restricted custom fields are shown.
* Sec #3596: print_bugnote_inc.php: private bugnotes are visible for
not granted users (thanks to yarik123).
* Sec #3611: Mask passwords when printing detailed error information.
* Enh #1088: Formatting of text in bugnotes, description areas.
* Enh #1649: Replace 'Assign to Me' with 'Assign To:' and dropdown of
* Enh #3362: Generic email notifications.
* Enh #3548: Support RSS for news syndication.
* Enh #3552: Improved layout of Summary page and added 'Reporter /
Resolution', 'Developer / Resolution' and 'Reporter Effectiveness'
reports. (thanks to Lincoln Maskey)
* Enh #3564: In anonymous mode, login should remember the current page.
* Enh #3609: Added new configuration variable
$g_enable_project_documentation with default value ON to enable/disable
project documentation feature.
* Fix #1479: Users receive foreign-language e-mail. Now it is used
default language for all e-mails.
* Fix #3077: Inconsistency: "Assigned To" versus "Handler".
* Fix #3118: My Account: after update of password, wrong information is
* Fix #3135: Changing Print-Options does not work.
* Fix #3440: "Allowed File Types" is case sensitive (also applies to
disallowed file types).
* Fix #3522: /news_update.php looks different from /main_page.php.
* Fix #3537: Rewriting custom values with 0 when updating a bug.
* Fix #3539: Simple view page shows advanced custom fields.
* Fix #3541: Link to documentation refers to old website.
* Fix #3568: Monitor deleted bugs? [monitor records are not deleted on
* Fix #3569: Wrong number of search results displayed
* Fix #3572: The summary_graph_imp_* pages have shortcut PHP tags.
* Fix #3577: Unselecting custom fields causes undesired break lines in
* Fix #3579: In the German localisation, $s_reset_request_msg was
* Fix #3590: News displayed wrong in Firebird/Firefox.
* Fix #3594: Incorrect encoding for Turkish localization.
* Fix #3597: Custom fields names are not translated in email (thanks to
* Fix #3598: Bug history: consuming custom fields or not?
* Fix #3602: Problems with Mantis 0.18.1 localization (partial fix).
* Languages: Added Lithuanian and Serbian localisations.
* Languages: Updated Chinese (simplified), Danish, French, German,
Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
* Mantis website moved to http://www.mantisbt.org