I just updated both the demo and bug tracker instance to latest. I've noticed that the last update has broken the pattern that I typically used in the past.

The pattern I used is as follows:

- Have demo and bugs as git repositories rather than a copy.
- Have a branch of master-1.2.x named bugs / demo as appropriate representing any instance specific changes.
- Example of changes that go on the live branches are deleting admin folder, any minor tweaks, custom headers, etc.

Here are the steps I use for an update:

- Pull latest master-1.2.x
- Rebase or merge master-1.2.x into bugs/demo.

Thanks,
-Victor