Hello Mantis Team:

It’s really a great open source package for bug tracking system. We at CIGNEX are thinking to use it for our internal process. During configuration we found one bug which is reported at bug list as

 

0005888: [bugtracker] error in user_get_accessible_projects (thraxisp)

 

I trace it and could get desired result by changing SQL query used on  User_api.php, in function user_get_accessible_projects, (line no 660-672)

 

$query = "SELECT p.id, p.name, ph.parent_id

                                                              FROM $t_project_table p

                                                              LEFT JOIN $t_project_user_list_table u

                                                                ON p.id=u.project_id AND u.user_id=$c_user_id

                                                              LEFT JOIN $t_project_hierarchy_table ph

                                                                ON ph.child_id = p.id

                                                              WHERE $t_enabled_clause

                                                                        ( p.view_state='$t_public'

                                                                            OR (p.view_state='$t_private'

                                                                                        AND

                                                                                u.user_id='$c_user_id' )

                                                                        )

                                                              ORDER BY p.name";

 

Changed as

 

$query = "SELECT p.id, p.name, ph.parent_id

                                                              FROM $t_project_table p

                                                              INNER JOIN $t_project_user_list_table u

                                                                ON p.id=u.project_id AND u.user_id=$c_user_id

                                                              LEFT JOIN $t_project_hierarchy_table ph

                                                                ON ph.child_id = p.id

                                                              WHERE $t_enabled_clause

                                                                        ( p.view_state='$t_public'

                                                                            OR (p.view_state='$t_private'

                                                                                        AND

                                                                                u.user_id='$c_user_id' )

                                                                        )

                                                              ORDER BY p.name";

 

Though it is small but important correction and I hope that this will help for future release.

 

With Regards,
Aruna Kathiriya
Principal Consultant,

Cignex Technologies Pvt. Ltd,
116 Infocity Ganndhinagar
PH: 07923213011
M :  9824555718

E:aruna@cignex.com
U : www.cignex.com