Hello MailManager Community

2005-05-11
2013-06-04
  • Peter George
    Peter George
    2005-05-11

Hello,

Having just joined Logical Progression, I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Peter, and I'll be working with you all over the coming months to help deliver ongoing improvements to the MailManager product.

I'm currently working with the developers and the rest of the team here in Scotland on the MailManager 2.0 release, which we are all very excited about.

This week I have been helping to put the finishing touches to our new web site, including building new movie documentation with Macromedia Captivate which I think you are all going to enjoy. We will be launching the new site just as MailManager 2.0 goes live.  I have also been working on the Selenium test suite as we start putting MailManager 2.0 through its paces prior to release.

I'm looking forward to matching all the open feature requests with the MailManager roadmap and indicating where we will be able to meet community development requirements in due course.

I'm very much hoping to encourage developer input through Sourceforge, as well as downloads and signups to the hosted service!

I would be delighted to touch base with any of you to talk about MailManager, so do feel free to mail me at peter@logicalware.com. You can also catch us on IRC; irc.freenode.net #mailmanager

Looking forward to working with you all.

Regards,

P

Peter George
    VP Open Source

--
    Logicalware Ltd, tel +44 (0)131 273 5130, http://www.logicalware.com/
    Stuart House, Eskmills, Station Road, Musselburgh EH21 7PQ, UK

• Ron Goodwin
      Ron Goodwin
      2005-05-11

Hi, Peter - welcome.  I am currently looking at MM2 and wish you success in improving an already good product.  After all it is the users who share the benefit.

I am sure you will get good feedback on the new version - just keep watching the 'RFE' section :)

Ron

• Peter George
      Peter George
      2005-05-12

Thanks Ron.

The team here are reallly grateful for your input and feedback on MailManager, it's so helpful that you are already taking the Win32 MailManager 2.0 apart and we look forward to your further suggestions.

You're right, I will need to pay close attention to the busy RFE section as that's where we will be taking a lot of the MM2.x project lead from. Right now we are heads down with testing the MM2.0 release and nailing a few MM1.1 bugs as you know.

Anyway, back to it!

P