Max L
2005-11-18
2013-06-04
  • Max L
    Max L
    2005-11-18

Using 2.0.3 with postgres. When doSearch is attempted I get the following

Site Error

An error was encountered while publishing this resource.

Error Type: ProgrammingError
    Error Value: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type timestamp with time zone: "2005/11/17 23:59:59 US/Eastern" SELECT mm_ticket.*, rank(mm_ticket.idxFTI, (SELECT to_tsquery('default', 'aster')) ) AS rank, CASE WHEN (respond_by < CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AND status='open' AND date_responded IS NULL) THEN 'overdue' ELSE status END AS full_status FROM mm_ticket WHERE mm_ticket.id IN (SELECT id FROM mm_ticket where (date_opened > '2002/01/01' and date_opened <= '2005/11/17 23:59:59 US/Eastern' and idxFTI @@ (SELECT to_tsquery('default', 'aster')) ) ) ORDER BY rank(mm_ticket.idxFTI, (SELECT to_tsquery('default', 'aster'))) desc LIMIT 30 OFFSET 0

Use Zope's internal DateTime module
    (instead of mxDateTime) is ON.

If I set the above OFF then:

Error Type: AttributeError
    Error Value: timeTime

I tried setting different timezone in options but seems it is not used.

Any suggestions?

• Max L
      Max L
      2005-11-18

If I changed ""2005/11/17 23:59:59 US/Eastern" to
      "2005/11/17 23:59:59 EST" it worked. So seems that postgres does not understand Zope datetime format.
      Postgres is 8.0.3.
      What to do?
      Thx much for any ideas!

• Max L
        Max L
        2005-12-07

Thx for fixing.
        Checking out latest CVS tree.
        Regards,
        Max.

• Andrew Veitch
      Andrew Veitch
      2005-12-07

• Max L
        Max L
        2005-12-07

I was running 2.0.3 version (latest)
        I checked out CVS and got:

Site Error

Error Value: ERROR: column "state" does not exist SELECT email, (SELECT COUNT(1) FROM mm_ticket where (state='open' and account_id=email and assigned = 'admin' ) ) AS open, (SELECT COUNT(1) FROM mm_ticket where (unread='t' and state<>'spam' and account_id=email and assigned = 'admin' ) ) AS new, (SELECT COUNT(1) FROM mm_ticket where (state='open' and account_id=email and assigned = 'admin' and respond_by < CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and date_responded IS NULL ) ) AS overdue FROM mm_account, mm_ticket WHERE account_id = email GROUP BY email ORDER BY email

Migrate Tab was empty.

What can u advise pls?

• Hi,

Yeah, I'm afraid the main branch of CVS is in a state of flux just now -- it represents 2.1 development.  In order to check out the latest changes on the 2.0.x branch, you have to do something along the lines of:

cvs up -rRELENG_2_0_1

inside the copy of MailManager that you currently have checked out of CVS.  And it should work OK!

Regards,

Graeme

• Max L
            Max L
            2005-12-07

Ok, thx for hint on CVS.
            I migrated from 14 to 15.
            Search is the same.
            Here is the output:
            Site Error

Error Value: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type timestamp with time zone: "2005/12/07 23:59:59 US/Eastern" SELECT mm_ticket.*, CASE WHEN (respond_by < CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AND status='open' AND date_responded IS NULL) THEN 'overdue' ELSE status END AS full_status FROM mm_ticket WHERE mm_ticket.id IN (SELECT id FROM mm_ticket where (date_opened > '2002/01/01' and date_opened <= '2005/12/07 23:59:59 US/Eastern' ) ) ORDER BY id desc LIMIT 30 OFFSET 0

Troubleshooting Suggestions

* The URL may be incorrect.
                * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

NOTE! I set up EST time zone in MailManager Options. Where the hell comes US/Eastern from???

Your considerations pls?

• Max L
      Max L
      2005-12-07

Also this error occures when u enter wrong password.
      When u enter right password it simply does not accept.
      Now reverted back to 2.0.3 and all works.
      Whan do u plan to get 2.0.4 released?
      Thx!

• Dan B.
      Dan B.
      2006-03-24

Please help me with this issue. I have just installed 2.7, got postgresql 8.0.  We just manually created accounts for all our employees, and now I just need to get this part working!
      I am familiar with many programming languages, python is not one of them.  Can anyone give me direction to get my unaltered 2.0.7 upgraded to not have this problem and retain all the accounts and settings we have created already?
      Any help would be greatly appreciated..

• Max L
        Max L
        2006-03-25

Is it related to the subj?
        Search errors where due to not installing mxDate packet :)